At Ingenuity Works, we have a long-standing policy of protecting our customers' privacy in all of our business operations.
Ingenuity Works has the responsibility to protect the confidentiality of any information transmitted
over the network and to safeguard the use of information customers may reasonably expect us to keep
We will maintain the confidentiality of personal information you provide to Ingenuity Works and use it
only to support your customer relationship with our company.
In protecting your privacy rights, Ingenuity Works:
- Safeguards customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Honors consumers' requests to remove their names from our telephone, e-mail, or mail solicitation lists.
- Strives to keep customer records current and accurate.
- Collects, maintains and uses customer information that is necessary to provide the most helpful and personalized products and services to meet consumers' needs.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
- Honours requests from customers for account information the company has about them.
In support of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted a Privacy Code to guide business decisions and to earn our customers' trust. These principles seek to balance the application of information age technologies with the privacy concerns of consumers:
Ingenuity Works is responsible for personal information under its control and for designating
individual(s) accountable for compliance with the following principles.
The purposes for collecting personal information shall be identified at or before the time the
information is collected.
The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of
personal information, except where inappropriate.
The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes
identified by Ingenuity Works. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
Limiting use, disclosure, and retention of personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes
other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by
law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those
Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes
for which it is to be used.
An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to
the designated individual(s) accountable for compliance.